Skating Test Sessions
PLEASE BE READY TO SKATE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TEST
TIME IN THE EVENT THE SESSION RUNS EARLY. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
( All times are tentative and subject to change.)
The Central Pennsylvania Figure Skating Club has scheduled testing sessions to be held at the Twin Ponds Family Recreation Center in Harrisburg, PA.
Central PA Figure Skating Club Test Sessions:
Please read the following information carefully as it explains our procedures and policies regarding applying for and taking USFS tests with the Central PA Figure Skating Club..
- Applications will be accepted online only via the Entryeeze website.
- Tests will not be scheduled for any applications which are incomplete or missing the appropriate test fees.
- Late applications will be accepted at the discretion of the Test Chair.
- Individual scheduling requests must be submitted in writing via email to the Test Chair. Accommodations will be considered but are not guaranteed. Applicants should make every effort to be available at any time on test day. Refunds will not be given based on scheduling needs.
- Skaters and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before their scheduled time. If the test session runs early and you are not present for the test, you risk forfeiting your test.
- Permission to test forms must be submitted via email prior to the test date to the Test Chair at email@example.com
- Test Session schedules will be available to all applicants approximately one week prior to the test date.
Information about Test Fees:
- Applicants who are not members of CPFSC must pay a non-member fee of $25.
- The Ice/Hospitality Fee is to offset the costs of ice rental and judges expenses.
- Test fees will only be refunded in the event that a test cannot be scheduled due to unavailability of ice and/or judges.
- Test fees for contingent tests are forfeited if a skater is not able to take the contingent test.